Monday 11 January 2016

One pound and nine more to go!




A week went by already, it was not easy for me to stay away from the treats that I like so much, but I managed to lose my first pound. =)  I did it by eating more salads, low calorie dishes, healthy soups and smoothies,  fruits, lots of water and exercising. Below are pictures and links to some of the recipes I found and prepared in the first week of my challenge.
Winter Pear Salad with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette 

This salad is delicious and very filling, it has your greens, fruit and pecans, a good source of protein.  I omitted the goat cheese for regular feta cheese. ;)


Avocado Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
This is another of my favorite salads. Again you've got it all in one plate, including avocado, so delicious! Avocado is rich in vitamin B, K, C, E and Potassium.


Lightened up Chicken Zoodle Soup






I love this recipe, it is easy to prepare, nutritious and low in calories.


Skillet Chicken with Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce

Super delicious and easy to make. The plus side of it is all your family will eat it. =)











No comments:

Post a Comment