Thursday 28 January 2016

Revising the New Year's Resolution

A few weeks back I shared the main New Year's resolution I was interested in maintaining: meeting my weight loss goals for the year in preparation for a surgery slated later in the year. Well, I'm sure you're no stranger to life's little surprises; I can't call it a curve ball, because though it does sidetrack my weight loss plans, it's a welcome surprise: my surgery was moved up. I was starting to worry a bit about the pain my condition was causing me, so I am glad that I'll be able to get this fixed sooner, rather than later, even if I won't be able to do much in the way of exercise for 2-3 months. 

However, I will still be able to at least manage (who knows? maybe lose a few pounds?) my weight through diet. We all know that it's a joint effort: diet and exercise!

I've been googling and pinning some delicious-looking and healthy recipes that I can enjoy eating during my recovery period. Here's a few that look particularly scrumptious!




BLT Bowl
Cinco de Mayo Quinoa Breakfast

Italian Tortellini Soup

Simple Greek Quinoa Dinner Omelets with Feta and Tzatziky


Enjoy them!



No comments:

Post a Comment